You are not alone

"You are not alone on this journey. Your Heavenly Father knows you. Even when no one else hears you, He hears you. When you rejoice in righteousness, He rejoices with you. When you are beset with trial, He grieves with you...He sees you not as the world sees you; He sees who you really are. He looks on your heart. And He loves you, because you are His child...seek Him earnestly, and you will find Him" -Pres Uchtdorf

Monday, October 6, 2014

{10/5/14} "We're just like one big family"

This is actually quite a sweet post...if you ignore the line that says, "I can't believe mom forgot the conference tickets".

I got the package and it was really helpful and I got some time to write for about 15 min. I can't believe that mom forgot the conference tickets! but we watched conference in the gym and they probably have the most uncomfortable seats of anywhere, at the end of the day my butt was so sore but it was so awesome. It was almost like being at the conference center and I thought it was really cool that they let people speak in there native language. I do not have much time but I just wanted to tell you that I am doing great and I am loving the MTC and our zone is so fun, we're just like one big family. It's kind of weird but I feel like I have known these people for years not just four days but it has been awesome and really good. I am learning a lot and I'll write you tomorrow.

Love, Elder Slack

No comments:

Post a Comment