You are not alone

"You are not alone on this journey. Your Heavenly Father knows you. Even when no one else hears you, He hears you. When you rejoice in righteousness, He rejoices with you. When you are beset with trial, He grieves with you...He sees you not as the world sees you; He sees who you really are. He looks on your heart. And He loves you, because you are His child...seek Him earnestly, and you will find Him" -Pres Uchtdorf

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Another great companion in Brookswood

So, this week has been really crazy and I do not have a lot of time but I got a new companion Elder Harris and he's like 6 foot 5 so I am pretty short compared to him. Brookswood has been really good. We have a few new people to teach this week and we were able to see both of them this week. Their names are Mike and Ray. I'll tell you more about them next week but today has been really crazy and our email time is getting cut short because the library is really busy.
 
The Brookswood Ward has been really awesome! I am really glad that I got to stay here because the ward here is so supportive of us here. Well I am out of time. sorry for the lame email.

Love Elder Slack

No comments:

Post a Comment