You are not alone

"You are not alone on this journey. Your Heavenly Father knows you. Even when no one else hears you, He hears you. When you rejoice in righteousness, He rejoices with you. When you are beset with trial, He grieves with you...He sees you not as the world sees you; He sees who you really are. He looks on your heart. And He loves you, because you are His child...seek Him earnestly, and you will find Him" -Pres Uchtdorf

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

{10/13/15} 2 American missionaries and a Brazilian family celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving in Canada

Well this week was pretty good I guess not much happened except that Ken Got Baptized!! It was so cool and kind of funny because the font would only fill up to knee height so it was pretty interesting because he pretty much had to lay down and then get back up but hey it works. 



  So that was probably the best thing that happened this week and we also have been teaching a kid of a recent convert family that the parents were baptized in March and their son just turned 13 a month ago and they wanted us to teach him before he was baptized and help him understand the importance of baptism and he is going to be baptized next week so that is pretty cool.

  Also yesterday was Canadian Thanksgiving and it was my first because last year I was in the MTC for Thanksgiving. We went to a Brazilian families house for Thanksgiving which is kind of funny because it was 2 American missionaries and a Brazilian family celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving in Canada. 

Also, Next week is transfers and we are pretty sure that one of us will be moving but we don't know who so if I keep my streak going of staying in areas for 2 transfers it will be me but Elder Mattingley has been here for 3 so we don't know. I don't know what else to write because I left my planner at our dinner appointment last night so I can't remember what we did. I guess that's what happens when you get old right?

  Well I'm gonna go
   Love Elder slack

No comments:

Post a Comment