You are not alone

"You are not alone on this journey. Your Heavenly Father knows you. Even when no one else hears you, He hears you. When you rejoice in righteousness, He rejoices with you. When you are beset with trial, He grieves with you...He sees you not as the world sees you; He sees who you really are. He looks on your heart. And He loves you, because you are His child...seek Him earnestly, and you will find Him" -Pres Uchtdorf

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I know with out a doubt that It has been because of my Saviour that I have been able to accomplish all that he has called me to do

   Well, this week has pretty much been full of Miracles! We were able to see so much progress with the people that we are teaching this week especially James and Ryan. Elder Chirstiansen and I have been working really hard and have seen so many miracles this last week!
   So, we texted Ryan on Wednesday to follow up and see how his smoking was and he told us that he quit on Monday and I just about jumped through the car roof! It was such a miracle and he has been doing so good with it sense and is working towards the 25th of this month to be baptized and he is doing so good! Then James has been doing so good as well he quite this week and is also preparing for the 25th of September to be baptized as well and it looks like it is going to be a double baptism that week! We have been able to see the miracle of the Gospel and how much it can change peoples lives! Especially Ryan who is pretty much a different person that when I first met him 4 months ago and it has been such a testimony to me of how powerful the Gospel and how we can truly change completely because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ and it can be instant as well we do not need to wait a specified time for the Atonement to kick in but it can be instant and eternal! 
     That is something that I will never forget is how much the Atonement can help us if we allow it to. I never knew that it could help me talk to people and overcome that fear I had. It has not been easy but I know with out a doubt that It has been because of my Saviour that I have been able to accomplish all that he has called me to do here in British Columbia.

Love Elder Slack

No comments:

Post a Comment