You are not alone

"You are not alone on this journey. Your Heavenly Father knows you. Even when no one else hears you, He hears you. When you rejoice in righteousness, He rejoices with you. When you are beset with trial, He grieves with you...He sees you not as the world sees you; He sees who you really are. He looks on your heart. And He loves you, because you are His child...seek Him earnestly, and you will find Him" -Pres Uchtdorf

Friday, June 26, 2015

The Tripanionship is Back together!

     Well this week has been very good and the work here is doing great! We got transfer calls yesterday and I am staying here and Elder McCown is my new companion, He came to the mission with me but he was in a completely different part of the MTC so I only saw him when we flew up here. Elder Bonfield is going to Nanaimo, which is on Vancouver island. Elder Kelly is coming to be my new Zone leader and Elder Tolman is coming to Surrey too!! So the Tripanionship is getting back together! If you don't remember Elder Kelly, Tolman and Me were in a tri up in Kamloops and It was probably one of the funnest times of my mission. So I am really excited to see them again!

The Tripanionship is back together! (This was last Dec on Elder Tolman's b-day)
     On Friday our ward had a barbecue so we planned to stay around where we lived and the park and because we were close on Kilometers, we only get a certain amount each month. So we walked all day and it was exhausting. Luckily we got to go to the barbecue at the end of the day and have some food and play some soccer and Volleyball. So it was a pretty cool and the barbecue caught on fire so that was awesome, no one got hurt but it was pretty funny.

How would you like your burger?
Playing a little soccer just like the good ole days
Will & Elder Lawlow chillin' out at the park
     Besides that, on my birthday, Sister Burt, my Mission Presidents wife, called me and told me that we had to go get Ice cream for my birthday and then we went to an investigators house and she had bought a cake because she knew it was my birthday! So it was a pretty awesome day especially since we were pretty much teaching all day. 

       I’m not sure what else to write because not much else has happened that is different than what we do every week like we saw Janet who is doing really good but is still working on quitting smoking and the same with Gus. I am really excited for this next transfer because they are really close to getting baptized and should be ready soon. Well, that’s all I have so Bye!


Love Elder Slack

No comments:

Post a Comment